Development Merchandiser - Outerwear
Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an opportunity for a Development Merchandiser to join their office in Bangladesh. With a $28 billion a year textile industry it is the perfect place to take your career to the next level. Are you looking for something new, keen for an adventure, want to live an expat life? If so this could be for you.
Development Merchandiser - The Role:
- Prepare initial/ final costing
- Negotiate prices
- Follow-up the sample development process in order to ensure that samples are developed accurately to secure orders
- Initiate the bulk production of garments as per customer specifications.
Development Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- 4-8 year working experience
- Experience in handling outerwear business for a reputed multinational Buying/Sourcing/ Liaison Office
- Efficient in computer operation on Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Should have practical experience in a fast paced/multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English.
Development Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and regular trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.