Merchandiser - Fashion Accessories
Fashion Accessories South West
My client is seeking a strong Junior Merchandiser who is now ready to step up into a Merchandiser role. This position offers a huge amount of scope not only to enable you to take on your first full Merchandiser position, but also to take on a fresh work and challenge as well as a lifestyle change in moving out of London! This multi channel retailer is extremely well-known and the role will therefore give you the opportunity to develop your career both now and in the future. You must have experience of:
- Trading and planning your own department
- Knowledge of a fashion apparel or accessories area
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to present to senior management
- Track record of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to challenge and influence both internally and externally
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in forecasting and managing intake
This is a great chance to join a well recognised business who rarely recruit. Entry level Merchandiser roles rarely arise due to internal promotions, so this is also a great opportunity for any JMs who are ready for promotion.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to suitable applications.