Freelance Garment Technologist Opportunity - Assistant Level
Our client, a leading fast fashion retailer, is looking for an assistant level or junior technologist to join them on a 3 month contract to assist in the busy childrenswear department.
If you are an assistant or junior garment technologist with immediate availability we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will already have experience as an assistant garment technologist, ideally in childrenswear and be able to to work at a fast pace:
Responsibilities to include:
- Help in perfecting the fit of all products, in line with the designer’s brief.
- Help in preparing/approving fit and sealing comments & fully graded specifications.
- Taking notes in fit meetings and ability to write clear fit comments
- To have the ability to understand and interpret test reports and to help Senior Technologists in their approval during the development process
- Help in providing the suppliers timely and accurate technical information
- To be aware of and meet all company and departmental critical path dates
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.