Production Pattern Cutter
Pattern Cutter, CAD, Creative Pattern Cutter, Production Pattern Cutter, Pattern Cutting
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently working with a Leading supplier of active wear to recruit a Pattern Cutter in an exciting, hybrid role that can be either part or full time based in Exeter. The company work with some of the world's best loved brands and are looking to recruit a highly skilled and enthusiastic individual to join their technical team. The company manufactures young ladies fashion and the selected candidate will be working with multiple products.
Your new role
- Must have experience of creating first patterns
- You will work the end to end process, including amendments
- You will complete 1 pattern a day including grading of all sizes
- You will participate in fits
- Be working independently and creating patterns on your own
- Additionally, help check samples, maintain the Gold seal library etc
- Working with Women's activewear multi product
- Knowledge, expertise and experience of Garment Technology will be beneficial
- Be passionate about delivering fantastic results
What you'll need to succeed
- A Fashion Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role or equivalent
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds.
- Extensive experience of Production Pattern Cutting
- Experience working as a Garment Technologist
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.