Wholesale Coordinator £28k
Heritage brand London
Having gained experience within a wholesale team, my client is looking for a Wholesale Coordinator to join the team working closely with the sales team and warehouse.
The role of a Wholesale Coordinator involves:
- Managing the order book and shipping against targets for all independent accounts
- Liaising with customers and dealing with stock queries or discrepancies in orders
- Liaising with warehouses and carriers to ensure orders arrive on time with the correct packing lists
- Ensuring all orders are correct and price lists, currency and minimum order quantities are accurate
- Placing stock/markdown orders on behalf of customers
- Supporting the wholesale team with administration
The successful Wholesale Coordinator will have excellent customer service and negotiation skills along with a positive attitude and be passionate about pursuing a career within a wholesale environment. As a Wholesale Coordinator experience of using SAP is required along with relevant experience in wholesale in relevant brand is essential.
Please send your CV in word format to Salma Sodawala
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.