Key Account Manager - Footwear
Key Account Manager - Footwear c£55k + bens
Leading Retailer London
A leading retailer with a growing wholesale business in international markets is looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team. The business sell fashion led formal and casual ranges with a broad customer appeal.
Working with UK and International markets, you will be managing large accounts nurturing your relationships with your customers and as a Key Account Manager you will be driving sales for the business and growing your accounts further.
The role as a Key Account Manager involves:
- Identifying new sales opportunities within footwear globally via key wholesale partners
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Managing seasonal sales plans and forecasts per account
- Ensuring all sales are maximised by initiating repeat orders and opportunities for replenishment
- Organising and attending trade shows
- Working closely with design, buying and merchandising on the development of the wholesale footwear range
As a Key Account Manager the role involves travel to global markets and being an ambassador for the brand. Relevant experience as a Key Account Manager in footwear or apparel is essential.
Please send your CV in word format to Salma Sodawala:
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Footwear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly