Garment Technologist - Childrenswear
Garment Technologist - Childrenswear £31k
Lifestyle Brand London
Our client is a leading lifestyle brand that is looking for a Garment Technologist covering childrenswear specifically girlswear to join their established team. Having gained experience working across girlswear as a Garment Technologist you will be able to use these skills across the multi-product area.
Working with the senior members of the technical team, the successful Garment Technologist must:
- Have extensive experience across multi product ranges
- Manage the fit and seal process through from development samples to bulk shipment, monitoring the samples at each stage and ensuring comments are understood and followed through correctly
- Have a strong understanding of garment construction and fabric testing
- Work collectively within the team to ensure the brands technical and quality standards are maintained
- Strong knowledge of factories and production along with the ability to manage supplier relationships effectively
- Be able to travel when required
As a Garment Technologist this is a brilliant opportunity to join an established brand and work with beautiful girlswear product. The successful Garment Technologist will have gained experience within girlswear in a retailer or supplier.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala:
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Garment Technologist - Childrenswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly