Merchandise Administration Assistant - Accessorize
We have an exciting opportunity for an Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our Accessorize team. This is a key role within the Merchandising team and offers great development opportunities. The role is analytical and requires an individual who has an excellent understanding of Excel and can easily interpret data.
What will you do as a Merchandise Admin Assistant?
- Assist in the management of stock levels in order to maximise profit through sales
- Support the sale process in order to maximise sales whilst protecting margin and profit
- Ensure all departmental analysis and reports are accurately produced and circulated
- Monitor and analyse deliveries to ensure that the needs of the business are being met
- Produce weekly sales analysis and circulate reports to our Buying and Merchandising teams
- Communicate daily with Branch Merchandising team to monitor deliveries and allocations
- Review branch sales data, identifying any opportunities to maximise sales and stock turnover
- Support the team by effectively managing the mark down administration
- Liaise with Buying team to ensure deliveries are on time for product launch
What you will need to succeed as a Merchandise Admin Assistant?
- Strong administration & analytical skills
- Degree in Maths, Merchandising or related subject
- Proven time management skills
- Interest in working in within fashion retail
- Excellent numerical and excel skills
- Confident and articulate communicator, able to build strong effective relationships
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, easily identifying issues and trends
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, can plan and prioritise effectively
- Effective problem solver and decision maker
- Active team player who drives own development
- What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan.