Assistant Buyer - Womenswear
As an Assistant Buyer - Womenswear you will be based in the head office in Hertfordshire and work closely with the Buyer and Head of Buying on ladieswear. You will be looking after your own category with the support of your Buyer and a BAA.
Our client is an exciting and growing retailer based in Hertfordshire but also just 20 mins into Central London. They are continuing to grow and 2018/2019 looks to be an exciting year with huge opportunities!
As an Assistant Buyer - Womenswear you will be;
- Buying your own category
- Supporting the Buyer and Head of Buying across the whole range
- Mentoring the BAA
- Looking after the critical paths
- Being hands on with the fit
- Negotiating with factories
To be successful for the Assistant Buyer - Womenswear role you will need;
- Proven track record in an apparel buying role, with some category ownership experience within a retail head office
- Strong attention to detail and ability to look at the fit of garments
- Critical Path ownership
- Sourcing from Far East exposure