This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fast fashion in Central London. This well established supplier has an immediate opportunity for an exceptional individual who is passionate about trend led fashion, to join their friendly and bustling technical team.
Sample Machinist – The Role
- Full time role to produce quality fast fashion woven samples for development and sealing to customer deadlines for the UK fashion high street.
- Understand the nature of fabrics, and alter machinery to suit different materials & embellishments.
- Communicating with designer, garment technologist and pattern cutters on a daily basis.
- To advise of any problems uncounted when making a sample (pattern problems, fabric problems, make up problems)
Sample Machinist – The Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a proven record of multi-product sample machining.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read drawings while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Have come from a supplier/manufacturing background.
- Experienced with woven multiproduct
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities and previous experience of working with specs.
Sample Machinist– The Company
The company is a major supplier, supplying to a number of well-known High Street and Online Retailers. They supply the likes of casual day wear right through to occasionwear. They are a close knit team that are looking to add to their brood! They love enthusiastic and driven candidates who want to work as part of a team.
Could this be you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.