Senior Pattern Cutter - Gerber
This London Fashion Week label known for their feminine ready-to-wear collection requires a senior Gerber pattern cutter to be a part of their atelier based in heart of London.
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- Work in line with the critical path and deadlines set by the sampling team
- Attend handover meetings and work closely with the design team. Offering solutions to support the development of the first samples
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns
- Work closely with the technical product development team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- At least 5 years experience of working as a Gerber pattern cutter
- A knowledge of working with luxury fabrics
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business-critical deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Senior Pattern Cutter - Gerber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly