Lectra Pattern Cutter - Freelance / Permanent
This well-loved high street retailer requires an experienced menswear pattern cutter to who has worked with Lectra CAD system, freelance or permanent. This person will be responsible for garments in the menswear department, ensuring the fit and technical solutions are up to company standards.
- Creating patterns and spec sheets for samples following a design brief
- Advising suitable technical components to benefit the garment
- Assessing samples to ensure the required expectations
- Attending customer fit meetings and advising on any necessary alterations
- clear and constructive information to production offices and suppliers.
- Using both manual, draping and computer pattern cutting to achieve the best possible garment
- Working closely with garment technicians and merchandisers to prioritise pattern work to meet critical path deadlines
- Experience with Lectra
- Strong knowledge of pattern cutting menswear
- Solid understanding garment construction and grading
- Ability to interpret working drawings
- Ability to work to strict timeless
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work well within a team
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.