Head of Financial Fraud Prevention
Our client is a luxury online fashion retailer and requires an experienced Head of Global Fraud This role is to lead and manage 10, including the Fraud Manager and supporting the business with online growth with ensuring you and your team provide excellent Fraud Prevention stragegy, and detection.
What you'll be doing
- Setting and executing a vision for countering fraud
- Ensuring that necessary counter fraud measures are identified and embedded within the internal control structures and systems.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the card industry to constantly improve global card acceptance rates, improve current processes and ensuring a world class customer journey experience
- The effective identification and consistent application of the risk based 'triage' approach for all suspected fraud incidents and to manage the team's completion of fraud investigations.
- Supporting the development of a fit for purpose fraud awareness programme
- As line manager for the Fraud Investigation Lead, to ensure the delivery of high quality investigations that are completed in line with the defined methodology.
- Ensure effective, timely regulatory reporting on fraud matters to relevant stakeholders and to respond to all whistle-blowing incidents in a timely manner.
- Provide the business with key information/reports on weekly performance and chargeback patterns.
An excellent understanding and passion for fraud prevention in online retail environments
- A strong manager that can lead and inspire a large team
- Confident at presenting ideas and key reports to company executives.
- Demonstrates a real passion for service to customers
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Vigilant, proactive and flexible to be able to work in ever changing dynamic environment
- Extensive experience in managing complex fraud investigations (internal and external).
- An understanding of global anti-fraud standards, Fraud Act, UK Bribery Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and PCI DSS
- Demonstrable experience of leading in a fraud investigatory environment.
- Analytical approach to Fraud and Risk in assessing risk, recommending change and monitoring trends
- Must be able to communicate clearly at all levels and capable of writing procedures, presentations and reports,