Maternity Cover Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser
Are you passionate about fashion accessories and hold up to 2yrs industry Production experience? If so, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
You will be eager, driven, always showing enthusiasm in your day to day role. You will help to grow key accounts through being involved in the full life cycle of the product from the order being placed, to the order being in store and selling.
The ideal candidate must be completely confident in their merchandising skills, have high attention to detail
Maternity Cover Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser- The Role-
- Raise PO's
- Liaising with factories on a day to day basis
- Liaising with packaging suppliers and orders trims / packaging
- Updating and managing critical path
- Joining Account Managers on meetings occasionally
- Ensuring on time delivery
- Liaising with the freight forwarder/shipment clearance
Maternity Cover Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser - The Person
- Previous Production experience working in a fast fashion business.
- Pro-active and organised.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience of working with Chinese and Indian factories.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and hardworking environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to work as part of a team and individually when needed
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated.
- Keen to contribute ideas.
- Highly proficient at using Microsoft packages.
Maternity Cover Assistant Wholesale Merchandiser - The Company
My client is a Design Led Accessories business, who very much champions a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos. They pride themselves on interpretation of trends and the swift progression from initial design through to final delivery.
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.