A world renowned womenswear brand, based in East London is looking for a Gerber Grader. The British luxury brand has been worn by some of the most influential women in fashion and counts the Duchess of Cambridge, Michelle Obama and Lily Allen as clients.
About the role
- Working closely and communicating clearly with the in-house Gerber pattern makers, garment technologists, product development and production team, you will efficiently ensure patterns achieve the desired finishing and specification requested.
- Ensure all patterns are graded and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards of the brand - consistency of sizing across all product categories is imperative.
- Attend pre-production sample fittings with garment technologists, production team and the collections manager – undertake necessary final pattern amendments before signing off the pattern for bulk production.
- Work in line with seasonal critical path and deadlines required by production team.
- Communicate with the garment technologist and production coordinators to ensure that graded patterns are produced to the required specification and format.
- Update the brands blocks and fit requirements periodically as needed.
- Keep the Production Pattern Tracker updated with progress of all styles and relevant dates of completion.
- Work with the Gerber team to keep the pattern library updated with key seasonal shapes / blocks.
- At least 2 years industry experience of grading on Gerber.
- At least 4 years experience within the industry
- Luxury experience within RTW
- Womenswear experience
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Clear communicator
- Experience working within Microsoft Office programmes
- Flexibility required at peak times to manage workload
- Able to prioritise workload as needed and multi task
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com