Looking for an established E-commerce Manager to join a luxury boutique sport brand based in London in the amazing location of Knightsbridge.
About The Company...
The company is a new athleisure brand, designed with a Parisian sensibility and a focus on couture details. The brand combines luxury fashion, traditional French tailoring and technical active wear seaming.
About The Role…
We are looking for an E-commerce Manager who can ensure that the website runs smoothly, generates sales and implement a digital marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as Administrator of the company’s website, in charge of publishing and managing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- Manage overall operations on Shopify.
- Work with external web design and development teams to optimize current site user experience.
- Set up and execution of all daily/weekly/monthly website changes including managing data related to seasonal content, product information, product imagery, site functionality, promotions and pricing.
- Develop & execute seasonal plans and strategies for digital to drive the customer
acquisition, engagement and conversion.
- Management of external digital marketing agency on select strategies (or even better if can be done in-house).
- Paid social acquisition strategy >> will be main acquisition driver.
- SEO strategy and implementation.
- CRM Management / Email strategy.
- Set KPIs and objectives and implement best-in-class reporting and analytics.
- The E-commerce Manager will report into the Founder and CEO, a former Goldman Sachs and private equity investor.
- 2-5 years work experience as an E-commerce Manager for an online brand.
- Prior experience with Shopify required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level, and be able to follow through a concept to completion.
- Quantitative/ Numerate.
- Great “taste” as you will be managing the website visuals.
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams.
- Commercially aware, good business acumen and good understanding of the product and athleisure market – as role will include website merchandising.
- Skilled in efficiently using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping
- Experienced in A/B testing, Multi-variable testing, Conversion Optimization, Search
- Engine Optimization / Marketing.
- Must have a good understanding of online companies across PPC, SEO and Affiliates.
If this E-commerce Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV.