Are you a talented and creative Designer looking for the chance to work for a dream boss!?
Do you specialise in tailoring and outerwear? Recruiting for a great company working with some excellent names on the high street, please get in touch for more information.
Designer – The Role
- Design and develop creative and trend led womens, soft separates, jersey and woven ranges, ensuring innovation in each collection to inspire buyers.
- Researching and identifying latest key trends and catwalk influences.
- Working closely with pattern cutters to create commercially viable garments.
- Overseas travel for inspiration.
Designer - The Person
- The successful person will be an enthusiastic and creative Womeswear Designer who is passionate about delivering trend led and quality driven ranges.
- As well as being creative it is important that you have a good understanding and passion for the womenswear market.
- Ability to source products effectively, to maximise profitability.
- Previous experience liaising with buyers and suppliers is essential.
- Must be confident with garment construction to work closely with pattern cutters.
- Excellent time management skills are essential.
A unique opportunity to join a leading supplier working closely with some of the most successful retailers on the high street. A company that prides themselves on design integrity and creative flair, they continue to grow from strength to strength. A nice, fun and friendly team, welcomes an experienced Designer.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.