Junior Import Merchandiser
Junior Import Merchandiser Fashion, Manchester
Your new company
A very well established and reputable fast fashion ladieswear company who have continued to expand due to new customer accounts now have an exciting job opportunity for a Junior Import Merchandiser to join the team. You will work alongside a merchandiser and senior merchandiser who will provide training and support and help you further develop in your career.
Your new role
they are looking to take on a pro-active individual who has a hands-on approach to merchandising and the business in general. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day contact with key accounts and respond promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East and raising purchase orders.
- Managing approvals for fits, lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of 18 months experience working as an import merchandiser within a fashion environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary with plenty of room for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.