Field Sales Executive (Luxury/Beauty)
My client now has a vacancy for a Field Sales Executive (Luxury/Beauty) to develop business within the North England and Scotland region.
My client is a growing business within the Luxury/Beauty industry.
As Field Sales Executive (Luxury/Beauty) you will be responsible for developing business within the North England and Scotland region. This role will have responsibility for opening new hotel accounts whilst servicing existing accounts in the region. This role will also support events, shows and seasonal trade.
The successful Field Sales Executive (Luxury/Beauty) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in business development and account management.
- Ideally from an FMCG luxury/beauty or related background or have solid experience selling into the hotel and hospitality sector.
- Field sales experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary.
- Ability to journey plan, manage a pipeline and report back to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Self-motivated with a positive, proactive, can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable.
- Full UK driving licence.
Up to £35k basic salary + commission + £250pm car allowance + 18p p/mile fuel expense + all business expenses