Fast Fashion Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an eager and ambitious Account Manager looking for their next career step. Based in Hertfordshire, the successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring smooth running of the production and critical path for a number of key womenswear High Street retailers. This will be a customer facing role where your relationships are key.
Fast Fashion Account Manager – The Role
- Attend Customer meetings & generate sales.
- Manage and build customer accounts, presenting new ranges.
- Work with the Design and Cloth teams to ensure sign offs and approvals are in line with the critical path.
- Liaise with factories and mills and customers on a daily basis.
- Manage, create and update internal critical paths.
- Negotiate production bookings, delivery dates and costs.
Fast Fashion Account Manager – The Candidate
- Experience within a similar role in apparel is essential, Account Manager, Merchandiser, Sales Support.
- Experience with High Street customers is preferable, but full training can be given
- Confident critical path management skills
- Mathematical and highly analytical background
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Confident knowledge of Excel is essential
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships.
- Ambitious & Driven
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Fast Fashion Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly