Womenswear Garment Technologist
An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an experienced Garment Technologist working on Ladies knit and woven product with a dynamic fast fashion supplier, with in house brands.
Womenswear Garment Technologist – The Role:
- Garment fits for Knit and Jersey and communicate changes to supplier.
- Measure and check samples against specs
- Work with the design team to develop commercial product
- Understand and complete inspection reports
- Compile and update tech packs, size specs and brief suppliers
- Arrange and collate sealing samples
- Bulk and QC Checks and Warehouse management
- Analyse approvals and test reports
- Liaise with off shore factories in a professional and productive manner and manage the critical path
- Monitor returns and process any claims
- Manage Suppliers’ ethical and social compliance
Womenswear Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Experience within women’s fast fashion knit and woven product is essential
- Knowledge of patterns and garment construction is required
- Confident, clear and professional communicator
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and manage others
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to update and work within the critical path
- Excel and organisational skills
- CAD knowledge is desirable
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.