Junior Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a close knit team, supplying private label and branded apparel to the UK high street. This position would suit someone looking to pursue their career in account management, sales management or production.
Junior Account Manager – The Job Opportunity
This position will report into the Business Manager:
- This role will encompass all aspects of the development and management of the product range and communication of the lifecycle, from concept to completion
- Develop new and existing accounts within the UK market, building relationships with the customers.
- Attend customer meetings, presenting new ranges
- Range building according to customer’s requirements and latest trends
- Analyse the market for growth opportunities
- Communicate with and manage all customer’s expectations
- Liaise with customer to ensure needs are met through samples, swatches & CADS.
- Manage the critical path process and organize product development and the sales process, from start to finish
- Manage freelance design and technical when required.
- Work closely with overseas seas factories to source the right product, at the best price.
- Manage the development process through to production approval, including attending fits sessions.
- Manage own work load to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Negotiate production bookings, delivery dates and costs
- Liaise with graphics team and ensure packaging approvals are progressed
- Assessing sealing, pre-production and shipment samples
Junior Account Manager – The Person Specification
- Looking for a confident, self-motivated Account Handler /Production Controller with proven experience in a similar role. For example min. 18months experience at junior level in Account Management, Sales Administration or Merchandising/Production environment. This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys a varied work day and happy to be part of a small team.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and handling both customer and offshore supplier, factory contact.
- Critical path management ownership, ability to managed key dates and communicate change.
- Highly organised, methodical and good a multi-tasking projects.
- Competency in Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- A confident communicator (written and verbal), accurate and attentive to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible to change with a ‘can do attitude’, and a good team player!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.