Assistant Garment Technologist
An exciting opportunity is recruiting in North London for an Assistant Garment Technologist. You will be part of a proactive team, to develop innovative and fashion forward womens & menswear ranges of a mix of high street customers. Gaining experience with UK manufacturers. An interest in vintage clothing is a definite bonus!
- Attending fit sessions, taking notes and communicating comments to customers & factories.
- Measuring fit samples and pre-production samples
- Assist/produce clear and detailed technical specifications, and prepare technical packs for factories.
- Ensure all technical information is kept up to date, including pattern reference, samples and production samples & any necessary alterations are made following sample reviews internally or by customers.
- QC of gold seals and production samples.
- Updating the critical path to ensure that they meet deadline dates, are to a high quality standard and meet all required specifications.
Assistant Garment Technologist – The Person Specification
- Recruiting for a confident self-motivated Assistant Garment Technologist with 12months practical work experience, or relevant experience within a supplier environment
- Good general understanding of garment construction and ensuring production is delivered to customer specification through liaison with factory, customer and colleagues
- Highly organised. Attentive to detail
- Confident EXCEL skills
- An understanding of pattern cutting /grading is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.
- Ability to travel. Valid driving licence would be advantageous
Assistant Garment Technologist – Benefits
- Dynamic young brand, rapidly growing and expanding, working with UK manufacturing.
- Great supportive team
- Additional holiday date – to celebrate your birthday!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.