Senior Print Designer - Leicestershire
Senior Print Designer
An exciting new print design opportunity has arisen, looking to recruit someone who interprets trends to create innovative, fashionable, eye catching CAD prints which capture the unique handwriting of this sportswear brand.
Senior Print Designer – Fashion Performance Sports Brand - The Role
- Reporting to the Design Director, and working closely with the Design Technologist to create seasonal collections of swim, performance sports and fashion leisure for the brand, and ranges for retailers (womenswear)
- To be commercially trend aware
- Research sources of influence, with a good eye for colour and print
- Create colour palettes, source fabric and trims
- Recolour/ rescale existing artwork
- Follow approvals of all artworks to scale
- Provide web ready artwork support and CADs for factory specification
- Liaise with printers
- Attend fit meetings and liaise with factories & suppliers
- Maintain and update a design library
- Create engaging visuals and content for brochures, swing tickets, packaging concepts and POS
- To contribute new idea’s to showcase the brand and ensure a strong identity
Senior Print Designer – Fashion Performance Sports Brand - The Person Specification
- Experienced in commercial garment & graphic/print design
- Degree in printed textiles, surface print design
- A keen interest in sportswear, performance fashion & leisurewear
- Highly proficient Illustrator/Photoshop skills
- A knowledge of image editing (Photoshop) would be highly desirable
- Confident graphic/print design skills are essential
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under own initiative within a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines are key
- Looking for an enthusiastic, confident communicator, who is attentive to the detail, will bring ideas to the table and be a valued member of the Team!
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Senior Print Designer - Leicestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly