This is a great opportunity for a candidate with (1yr+) production or merchandising background, looking to progress in their career. You will be joining a successful high street multi apparel supplier in North London with own manufacturing resource.
Production Assistant – The Job
You will be part of a busy commercial team supplying multi apparel to UK and International retailers, and your duties will involve:
- Plan factory capacities in advance of season
- Manage production from order placement through to delivery
- Manage/create seasonal critical paths, delivery flows & order books.
- Liaise with fabric mills on initial prices, greige bookings, delivery schedules.
- Attend all customer meetings from design brief through to weekly work meetings to discuss any issues & to continue to build good relationships
- Daily communication with buying offices/factories.
Production Assistant – The Person Specification
- Minimum 1 year’s previous experience in a similar role (production or merchandising) – from within a fashion/textiles supplier background
- Highly organised, used to managing a busy work load and prioritising to meet critical path dates.
- Candidate will require the ability to see things through from conception to successful completion, be accurate, and attentive to the detail.
- Confident communicator with the ability to work using your own initiative.
- Solid understanding of constraints and timescales would be an advantage.
- Ability to think on your feet as well as being a team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT Microsoft skills (Excel)
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.