Head of Wholesale
Join a Prestigious and successful company at an exciting time of aggressive expansion.
Your new company
Join a Prestigious and successful company at an exciting time of aggressive expansion. You will lead the sales team to develop and implement ambitious expansion plans and be a dynamic and approachable leader in the process.
They need an excellent relationship builder who is able to build and maintain relationships with key accounts. You will be able to execute long term plans as well as deliver to short term goals. The team are united and driven, they all share a sense of purpose and a common goal.
Your new role
· Lead the sales team to develop and execute ambitious sales plans and strategies which maximise opportunities across sales channels in the UK and Ireland
· Ensure excellent execution of the plans through dynamic and clear leadership of the team
· Develop and keep strong relationships with all accounts at both senior and mid-levels to create and execute opportunities in-store and online
· Manage and motivate the sales team, fostering an agile and entrepreneurial spirit within the team to maximise both forward and high levels of replenishment in-season sales
· Provide commercial leadership to the sales team, knowing when to invest for future growth whilst understanding balance between sales growth and margin delivery
· Ensure sales team work effectively with other functions
· Ensure commercial seasonal feedback is provided to the design team
What you'll need to succeed
· Ambitious, Accountable and able to manage an aggressive sales strategy
· Ability to build and execute sales plans which balance immediate goals with long term strategic objectives
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver ambitious plans
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, brands and across the various functions of the business
· Confident with strong communication and presentation skills
· Organised with a good attention to detail and follow up
· An interest in clothing and fashion
· Experience in branded fashion wholesale is ideal but sales experience gained in other branded consumer goods categories will be considered
· Valid UK driver's license
· A competitive spirit and determination to succeed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.