Hays Retail are currently partnered with a Fun and Vibrant, Luxury Brand to recruit a Production Assistant
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with a Fun and Vibrant, Luxury Brand to recruit a Production Assistant to work in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Production you will support the day to day running of the production and Development department. We are looking for a motivated, outgoing and highly organised person to join our family.
Your new role
- Manage the supplier base to ensure on time delivery against Po dates and achieve range availability / customer requirement dates.
- You will be working with factories
- Raw material sourcing and maintain the material database
- Build relationships with factories and mills
- Establish labels and packing for each product
- Log and track levels of fabric and trims
- Partake in buying meetings
- Monitor production orders to ensure 'best fit' of sales and production.
- Review and update purchase order delivery dates on the system.
- You will ensure that suppliers meet deadlines for weekly production updates
- You will use the above reports to review status of order production
- Put all updates on the system
- Prioritise late orders and arrange for air freight where necessary
- Monitor and chase the delivery of samples
- Ensure packing lists are provided
- Review and action request for early shipments
- Notify suppliers of delivery discrepancies in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
- Be organised and accurate
- Ideally 6 months experience in Production
- Familiar with Production Admin
- A Fashion related degree or equivalent
- Excited about luxury fashion and womenswear
- Be friendly, outgoing and passionate
- Proficient in Microsoft packages such as Excel
- Fluency in Zedonk is beneficial
- Bilingual is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to prioritise your workload
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to be assertive where necessary
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Production Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly