UX Designer (6 month fixed-term contract)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to join the Monsoon and Accessorize team on an interim basis, initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
In this role, you will work closely with the UX Design Manager to develop the UX programmes for both Monsoon & Accessorize and shape the future online shopping experiences, helping to drive clear user experience management across our online channels.
You will create interaction designs for online products (mobile, desktop and tablet) ensuring that the user experience contributes to our business and brand goals. Working collaboratively with our wider Customer, Technology and E-commerce teams, you will champion user experience and build knowledge throughout the E-commerce team to ensure that we deliver value to the customer and the business whilst generating and realising new ideas that drive journey improvements. You will provide digital insight, designing and delivering a user experience for multi-channel user journeys and will deliver high quality experiences, informed by results from user testing, data analysis and digital insight.
What will you do as a UX Designer?
- Visualise the customer journey from end to end and articulate it through experience design
- Prioritise content, functions and features according to insights gathered
- Create and develop clean, end-to-end user experiences that meet business goals and objectives
- Produce and other prototypes
- Use customer journey data analysis from Google Analytics to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys, produce recommendations and project manage implementation
- Work with internal to identify key customer journeys that drive sales and optimise those to increase conversion.
- Work with customer service and other internal teams to identify content improvements that could remove customer pain points
- Support brand (product) teams with regular updates to the websites
- Ensure sign-off and briefing processes are always adhered to and that content is always accurately published
- Support other key parts of the Monsoon Accessorize business in delivering and maintaining digital content
- Liaise with and influence key stakeholders including senior management, digital suppliers, brand and product teams, legal and content management to gain buy-in to recommendations for change
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills
- Previous UX & Retail experience
- Business / Marketing / IT degree or equivalent (desirable)
- Proven understanding and delivery of UX Programmes
- Proven understanding and delivery of commercial strategies for website optimisation
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong communications skills
- Proven ability to work in complex and busy environments
If you feel that you have the potential to become a UX Designer, we would love to hear from you!