Assistant Merchandiser - Luxury Brand
This luxury womenswear label has recently received worldwide attention and is ever expanding. They are now looking for a product led assistant merchandiser to join their team in London.
If you are a senior allocator looking for a step up in your career, or a recently promoted assistant merchandiser wanting to work for a globally recognised brand, then this is the role for you.
- Provide merchandising manager and team with update on the weekly performance
- Track sell-through
- Ad hoc analysis
- Management of stock levels including comprehensive forecasts
- Provide analysis on historical sales & stock
- Conduct regular market research to develop awareness of emerging trends and competitor product offer and pricing
- Manage stock levels on the website and in the store, including weekly replenishment's and transfers
- Ad hoc tasks
- 2+ years experience in a merchandising team within a luxury fashion brand
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse numerical data quickly and efficiently
- Methodical and logical approach
- Commercially astute
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and work well in fast paced environment
- Salary up to 29,000 based on experience
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job