Junior Designer - Sports/Casualwear
Junior Designer - Sports/Casualwear £24k
My client a leading brand who is rapidly expanding is looking for a Junior Designer across sports/casualwear womenswear ranges.
With a directional, edgy handwriting this is a unique opportunity for a Junior Designer to work on innovative, bespoke collections working closely with the senior team. An excellent eye for detail and colour is essential.
As a Junior Designer within womenswear you will be:
- Researching trends and key items seasonally
- Putting together mood and trend boards
- Working closely with the Senior Designer to range build seasonally
- Completing comp shopping research and reports
- Put together spec sheets and technical packs for your designs
As a Junior Designer you must be passionate about design and be enthusiastic with an edgy urban handwriting reflected in your portfolio. This is a great chance for a Junior Designer to progress their career further. Experience within a womenswear luxury or premium brand is essential.
If you are interested please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.