Campaign Marketing Executive - JD
Campaign Marketing Executive
Responsible to: Head of Retail Marketing
Location: JD Sports Fashion PLC, Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR
Hours: 40 hours
Campaign Marketing Executive will be responsible for both campaigns and retail marketing activities across the JD sports division as well as delivery of the strategic business plans. The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate, manage, influence, and motivate across the organisation. The Campaign Marketing Executive will scope and develop briefs as required, influencing the approach, creative direction, and execution. We are looking for an individual with excellent negation and communication skills and previous proven experience in a similar role.
- Support the Head of Retail Marketing in the strategic development and delivery of marketing plans
- Work with appropriate functions to analyse current sales and market performance and identify, pre-evaluate, and recommend activity to support commercial objectives
- Work closely with retail operations, creative studio, and brand teams to deliver through the line integrated activity and a seamless customer experience to deadline.
- Establish robust mechanisms and processes for the post evaluation and measurement of key KPIs (e.g. brand health and awareness metrics)
- Management of print, Advertising, Media, and other support agencies
- Forecast, manage and control marketing budgets
- Inspire both teams and management by championing customer-led marketing plans and activity and integrated and strategic thinking
- Monitor wider industry and identify and exploit emerging trends and new developments
- Generate innovative solutions to both new and long standing business challenges
- Exceptional at multitasking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with excellent attention to detail.
- Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills.
- Change leader – motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
- Confident, impartial personality, highly proactive, calm, organised and an objective thinker.
- Have previously worked in a creative studio/ production services environment within a fast paced industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel essential) with (ideally) advanced knowledge of design and production software (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite desirable).
- Excellent organizational skills and proven leadership skills.