Sales Support Co-ordinator
Based on the rural borders of Herts & Bedfordshire close to Whipsnade Zoo, our client produces high quality bedding textiles for supply to the premium 5star B2B market, from interior designers to boutique hotels and groups. This opportunity seeks a self motivated individual who thrives on being busy and making things happen, and to support a growing sales team.
Sales Support Co-ordinator – The Job Opportunity
- You will be responsible for the day to day sales order process from enquiry through customer order receipt to delivery and after sales care. You will work closely with and support the Directors and Business Development Managers to deliver flawless customer experience throughout the sales order process, delivery a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will be responsible for building customer relationships and ensuring both internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with relevant information and order progress.
- You will be accountable for maintaining accurate customer records and timelines by liaising with Purchasing, Marketing and Warehousing.
Sales Support Co-ordinator – The Person Specification
- Ideal candidate will be degree educated with 6-12months administration, wholesale merchandising, production, sales support or similar work based experience.
- A keen interest in fashion or textiles.
- Highly attentive to the detail.
- Good time management and exceptional customer service skills.
- Confident Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills
- Well organised individual, deadline orientated with ability to prioritise and plan
- Valid driving licence, access to a car, as location is not well served by public transport.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.