JACK & JONES JUNIOR – KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (UK)
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to accelerate us on our journey within our junior line – a newly established part of JACK & JONES that needs to be shaped and built from the ground up.
Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic JACK & JONES team. Are you looking for an opportunity giving you the autonomy to start from the beginning, then this is your chance for a challenging position with great responsibility in an international fashion company.
At JACK & JONES, we are expanding our denim brotherhood with a junior collection. The junior collection is a line of styles in the well-known JACK & JONES design, scaled down to fit young guys aged 8 to 16. Building on its solid reputation for high quality and know-how from 28 years in the menswear business, JACK & JONES now introduces a range of styles for the younger consumers. With six annual collections, Junior will follow the JACK & JONES collection flow.
You are invited to join us on an exciting journey building up JACK & JONES Junior, where your main responsibility will be to establish and create growth in our UK Market.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales strategies, define objectives and ensure execution
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Develop the product strategy to ensure that our customers are always offered the right products
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Train the JACK & JONES independent sales representatives in product knowledge and sales competencies
- Build and maintain close relations to our B2B customers
As a person, you are ambitious, confident and capable of making decisions that have a high business impact. You thrive in an action-oriented culture where you get a high level of responsibility and the freedom to run with your own ideas within your field.
- Solid experience with Key Account Management, preferably from a similar position
- Solid experience within the junior segment
- A proven track record within strategic sales
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, store operations and B2B sales
- Excellent understanding of financial key figures
- Personable and confident with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to travel regularly to Denmark and attend overnight stays in the UK
- Full UK driving license
Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
We look forward to hearing from you
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.
BESTSELLER is an equal opportunities employer; please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience. Any questions please contact HR at UKRecruitment@bestseller.com
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world.
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs.
But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.
JACK & JONES is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.jackjones.com or www.about.bestseller.com.