Sealer / Grader
A rare opportunity to join a successful, well-established trend led jersey supplier, who have some excellent customers across the UK -street. Whilst operating at a fast pace the environment is friendly and supportive and they are currently offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Sealer / Grader.
This role is ideally for a Sealer / Grader with experience of the Lectra system, however candidates with other computer programs such as Investronica, Gerber and Vertigraph will also be considered.
Sealer/Grader – Womenswear - The Role:
- Grading and sealing patterns for production.
- Creating production packs for overseas factories.
- Ensure all samples/garments are constructed using most appropriate, efficient method.
- Digitise patterns using the Lectra system.
- Apply grading to meet customer specifications.
- Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard.
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines.
- Working at a fast pace, in tune with a quick reaction, high volume environment.
Sealer / Grader – Womenswear - The Person:
- At least 3 – 5 years commercial experience as a Sealer/Grader with a UK supplier or retailer.
- Good, digitised grading experience, ideally using Lectra (candidates with knowledge of Gerber, Investronica or Vertigraph (any digital system will be considered)).
- Good knowledge of garment construction and womenswear fast fashion
- Ideally with a background in Jersey wear
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.