Fabric & Trim Coordinator
Working with some of the biggest players on the UK High Street across WW, this young and exciting garment supplier are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team in their North London offices.
An excellent training programme will be offered, and for someone who wants to learn and work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression. My client is also offering a competitive salary.
Fabric and Trims Coordinator- The Role
- Managing all of the outerwear trims and fabrics for all of the high street accounts catered to by the company.
- Updating and managing the Critical Path daily
- Filing and organising the trim files
- Arranging fabric strike offs and lab dips for new orders with the FE factories
- Daily communication with the Buyers and FE factories
- Dealing with trim and fabric enquiries
- Assisting the Account Managers with new order and trim enquiries
- Chasing the approvals of lab dips, strike offs and trims from the Buyer
- Attending trim meetings to discuss new orders and developments
- Overseeing and managing the Production intern
- Arranging label files and sending labels to the factories
- Checking fabric and trim submissions from the factory and ensuring that they are correct
- Organising couriers & General admin work
- Taking on new customers & understanding their requirements, reading manuals etc .
Fabric and Trims Coordinator- The Person
- Looking for a confident self-motivated individual with 1yrs solid proven experience in a similar role
- Must be from a supplier background
- CMT experience is preferential
- Must be able to think ahead and pre-empt potential issues
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Working knowledge of textiles and garment make
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Fabric & Trim Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly