The Account Manager reports into the Brand Director and will be working on UK and international wholesale accounts, generating new leads and opportunities to sustainably grow the business whilst maintaining existing account activity. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years wholesale experience specialising in menswear, ideally with experience managing key accounts and selling at Fashion Week.
- Attend trade shows in UK and international market to promote the brand, gain new customers and develop business with existing customers.
- Gather prospect customers from relevant territories and convert to active customers working closely with the Brand Director.
- Ensure all customers sign up to and adhere to the company terms and conditions including payment, delivery and discount terms.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts and independents, working together with customers to encourage business growth.
- Identify new international territories and develop strategy to expand into new markets.
- Identify and contact new stores, organise meetings and appointments.
- Schedule of all sales appointments for the London and Paris showrooms involving seasonal travel.
- Ensure all orders, client information and deposit invoices are up to date on Brightpearl and Trello.
- Obtain weekly sell through information, collate data and work with customers to improve results.
- Arrange and conduct staff and product training for stockists each season.
- Liaise regularly with customers to drive seasonal sales, manage stock swaps and any returns.
- Connect new customers with the brand’s social media.
- Liaise with the Brand Director on PR coverage and initiatives for key regions and events.
- Run monthly reports to feedback on sales, evaluating competitive products and making appropriate suggestions on price points and suggesting any changes or recommendations.
- Manage the Sales budget for your designated territory and provide weekly updates to the Brand Director.
- Account Manager with 3-4 years’ experience in Men’s Contemporary fashion with excellent knowledge of the Men’s contemporary fashion market.
- International market experience preferable but not essential.
- Experience managing key accounts
- Previous experience selling at Fashion Week and international trade shows.
- Experience working to a seasonal sales budget.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and skilled in multi-tasking.
- Tenacious, enthusiastic and results oriented.
- Well presented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.