Junior Print Designer
An established and successful manufacturer of high quality fabrics is looking for a talented Junior Print Designer to join their expanding team. Successfully working with major high street suppliers for the last 40 years they are one of the few companies in the UK that can produce everything in-house from samples, production, dyeing to finishing and delivery.
Junior Print Designer – The Role
- As a Junior Print Designer you will be focusing on creating high impact, commercial, all over prints, designing to supplier and retailer requests to be used on the latest fashion fabrics.
- Altering existing artworks into a repeat pattern or re-colouring.
- Research womens and childrenswear graphic trends for each season, you will work closely with the sales team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure artwork is correctly prepared for printing.
Junior Print Designer – The Candidate
- Some experience within a fashion print/graphic design role is essential.
- Must be hard working and ambitious with the ability to follow instruction from customers.
- Knowledge of rotary prints, screen printing, separating colours and layers as well as sublimation printings and digital printing is desirable.
- Strong sense of trend awareness picking up on details and key ideas from your own in-depth research from blogs, catwalk and the high street.
- Confident user of Photoshop and Illustrator.
Established and reputable supplier of high quality knitted fabrics and printed fabrics to the UK & International fashion market.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.