Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £300K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
We pride ourselves on our focus on people and are constantly on the look-out for talented and highly creative individuals who are hugely passionate about our brand and who are searching for a challenging and rewarding career in fashion retail.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to help deliver a high-quality proactive recruitment service.
What will you do as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner?
- Provide a tailored and consultative service to Line Managers, ensuring that the specific needs of each vacancy are met
- Design focused attraction and selection plans, reducing cost and time to hire
- Focus on direct sourcing, digital attraction and headhunting to ensure global talent pools are effective
- Create and develop “talent pools” for each business area and geography ensuring a presence in the local markets in which we recruit
- Utilise labour turnover and leaver data to influence workforce planning
- Promote internal career opportunities and secondments
- Effective use of data from HR operations to inform decisions on hiring and support the up-skilling of managers in the selection process
- Utilise digital attraction solutions such as social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, pay-per-click search engine marketing, job boards as well as CV databases
- Deliver analytic data on KPIs, service levels, wider employment market and satisfaction as well as sourcing and channel effectiveness
- Work with the Learning and Development team to design and deliver Recruitment and Selection training
- Lead key projects in line with the Talent Strategy
What will you need to succeed as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner?
- High level recruitment and selection skills i.e. advanced interviewing, assessment centre development and complex recruitment solutions
- Able to communicate and articulate effectively at all levels
- Exceptional listening, questioning and interviewing skills
- Enjoys working within a team
- Able to work in a complex process environment
- Strong administration and organisational skills
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 26 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!