Fashion Edge Ltd is a fast growing Fashion Distributor (established over 15 years ago) supplying branded footwear and fashion accessories to major high street stores,e-tailers and independent shops throughout the UK and Ireland.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to join the team.
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated candidate to take on an innovative new footwear brand. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with group accounts like John Lewis, Asos and Next and have good understanding of their working procedures.
You will have excellent analytical, numerical and spreadsheet skills and a very commercial attitude. You should also have an ability to analyse data and make recommendations to customers to increase sales and grow the business.
· Manage Key and Independent accounts from generating sales orders and follow critical path management
· Monitor sell through on a weekly basis
· Responsible for replenishment of stock and giving recommendations to customers
· Prospect new business and creating strategies for securing sales
· Sales appointments with customers advising on bestsellers and how best to buy for their customers according to your reporting history
· Entering orders onto our internal SAP system and check the accuracy of order details before sending it to factory
· Weekly reporting on delivery status for all customers
· Checking customer Purchase Orders against Sales Orders and updating where necessary following up all changes or discrepancies including prices, delivery dates, etc
· Ensuring timely delivery to customer and keeping customer informed of any changes or cancellations and all requirements are followed
· Service customers, maintaining customer relationships with regular appointments and store visits
· Liaising between the sales team and accounts regarding delivery/accounts issues
· Work on collection, editing where necessary using sales reporting history
- 3 years + relevant experience
- Organised, accurate, detail oriented and good numerical skills
- Flexible and able to work and adapt quickly
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A strong and passionate team player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good IT skills and an excellent knowledge of Excel is required
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage but not essential