Junior Outerwear Designer
Working with some impressive names on the UK High Street, you will be designing across a broad range of seasonal and trend driven ladies outerwear. A chance to work with a very successful company, looking for some additional support.
Junior Outerwear Designer – The Role
- Working closely with retail buyers and designers to deliver commercial designs.
- Researching and identifying trends & predictions for styles, colours, fabrics and features. Keeping abreast of competitor and market intelligence.
- Produce seasonal mood boards, designs and development samples.
- Manage the critical path process for design and development ensuring all samples meet the customer requirements.
Junior Outerwear Designer - The Person:
- Some exposure to ladies outerwear design is essential.
- Good knowledge of working with different fabrics & qualities, with the ability to be creative within price points.
- A good understanding of garment construction.
- Confident communicator.
- Familiarity with Illustrator and Photoshop with the ability to hand draw.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, delivering complete and accuracy information to factories and customer.
With over 60 years in the fashion industry and a strong reputation, this company is extremely successful and offers a great team environment.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.