Junior Swimwear Designer
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Junior Swimwear Designer to join a well-established and successful supplier of fashion to the UK and European high street.
The Junior Swimwear Designer will be responsible for designing trend-led, ladies swimwear suitable for the young fashion market. You will be required to design beachwear as well as swimwear.
This is an exciting chance for an assistant level designer looking to establish themselves within a talented team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting extensive trend research
- Creating mood boards
- Designing swimwear ranges appropriate for the trend-led, young fashion market
- Liaising with the factories overseas
- Attending inspirational shopping trips
- Working closely with the in-house graphic and print designers
- Previous experience designing for ladieswear, on-trend fashion is essential
- Experience designing for swimwear would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbally
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office programmes
- Enthusiastic and passionate about ladies swimwear
- Up-beat and friendly individual who thrives within a team environment
Apply for Junior Swimwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly