This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Buying Manager looking for the next step in their career. You will be joining a business who are leaders in the market sector, with state of the art systems and a loyal, established customer base. You role will be to support the Head of Buying whilst guiding and developing the larger Buying Teams across all product areas.
Buying Manager – The role
- Working closely with the HOB on product and business strategy, maintaining the core values of the business.
- You will analyse, report and act upon, market conditions, historical results, and competitor performance.
- You will have responsibility for the management and alignment of the full critical path across all product areas.
- You will work closely with internal teams and suppliers to ensure development and delivery of product in line with business strategy.
- You will drive newness in product, push boundaries and challenge customer expectations.
- You will be responsible for the development of seasonal price architecture and margins.
- Focus on the customer, maintaining their business whilst incorporating commercial trends into the collection.
- Work closely with the Merchandising Manager, Marketing, VM and Multi-Channel teams on trading strategy, promotions, presentation and product pushes.
- Build strong relationship with internal teams across Design, Technical, VM and Retail.
- Manage the performance and development of Senior Buying Teams to maximise their performance and development.
Buying Manager – The candidate
- You will have a strong background in a Senior Buying or Buying Manager role.
- Experience within womenswear multi product is essential
- You will have a strong creative and commercial eye, and be trend aware.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels as well as strong relationship building skills.
- You will have the ability to train, lead and mentor senior creative team members.
- Have a thorough understanding of product development, range building and intake planning
- You will have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- You will have a passion for product, be results driven, dynamic and an excellent team player.
- You will be willing and able to travel regularly
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.