Social Media and Content Editor - Contemporary Brand
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with an internationally known contemporary British brand. The ideal candidate will come from a fashion background and have writing and editing experience.
- Creating, editing and executing content across social media, ecommerce, newsletters and press
- Implementing social media strategies across all channels
- Ensuring brand tone of voice is consistent across all online and social channels
- Planning and creating all content for the online editorial section of the website
- Creating features through conducting, editing and writing up interviews with guests
- Source relevant images that are in line with brand guidelines
- Take ownership of influencer campaigns; sourcing and approaching suitable influencers
- Writing press releases
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Fashion experience is a must
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Creative flare
- BA degree in media or journalism ideal
- Salary up to £25k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.