Pentex Ltd is at the forefront of UK fast fashion, leading the way with an innovative approach to fresh design, season after season.
Established in the UK for almost 40 years, we design and manufacture on-trend womenswear & childrenswear that’s sold at many popular fashion retail outlets worldwide.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trims Coordinator/Buyer to come and join us. The role will entail working with our Far East production teams and factories.
Purpose of the Job:
Purchase of Labels/ Tickets/ Packaging and Trims for orders placed on the system ensuring that it is within the critical path in order to achieve customer’s delivery.
- To order Labels/ Tickets/ Packaging and Trims according to ‘Order By Date’ on the customer orders report
- Regularly monitor the critical path and chase any missing information
- To approve artwork/ proofs for labels/ tickets and stickers received from suppliers
- To approve Pre Production samples received from suppliers
- To ensure products are tested to customers required testing standards
- Resolve any issues that may arise whether delivery or quality related
- Updating Trims/ Label Issue reports with any issues that may need to be debited.
- To check and resolve discrepancies on invoices with the accounts department
- Benchmarking between different suppliers regularly to make comparisons and achieve the best price without compromising quality
- To liaise with logistics on trim shipping
- Checking all invoices and passing to Finance
- Informing Factories of trim status
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative and as a Team Leader
- Proficient IT user including use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sound relevant to you please send your CV to HR@pentex-ltd.co.uk