Software System Support Developer Lancashire
- Experienced Non-Manager
An exciting, brand new role has been created for an experienced and highly enthusiastic Software Developer to join an established UK subsidiary of a major European producer of innovative supply solutions and premium quality high performance products to the UK marketplace.
Based out of my clients UK HQ near Preston your role will be to undertake in the development and maintenance of all internal applications. This unique will also include the provision of professional assistance to internal and external customers having software / hardware related problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enhance and maintain current software application
- Proactively analyse business system requirements and recommend solutions
- Install, support and troubleshooting approved software
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices, company policies and procedures
- Ability to work on call after hours as required
- Ideally you will have experience of Software Development / Applications Development gained preferably from within an end-user environment.
- The job requirement will cover the following:
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
Solid technical and analytical skills:
Experience of software development essential. To include
- Data Warehousing techniques
- Ability to manage IT / Desktop initiatives and organise projects
- Thorough knowledge of supported Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Intermediate experience with Active Directory administration
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals with varying system / software issues
Any hands on experience with the following is highly desirable:
VMWare Servers (Linux) Cisco Networking
ITIL experience preferred but not essential, Positive attitude and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for great career development & prospects then look no further .Please send your CV and salary details WITHOUT DELAY !!
Apply for Software System Support Developer Lancashire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly