Our client specialises in the design and marketing of technical outdoor backpacks and equipment. Due to the Company’s continued growth they have a rare opportunity for a Product Developer to join their passionate and professional team based at their Head Office in Derbyshire.
Product Developer - The Role:
- Working within a soft goods product development role
- Development and manufacturing with overseas factories
- Creating and monitoring complex product development timelines
- Performing meticulous product inspections and maintaining clear records
- Working with patterns and Gerber/Lectra systems
Product Developer - The Candidate:
- A high level of competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail, with a meticulous and methodical approach
- Excellent written and spoken communication standard
- An ability to self-start and work independently
- To be able to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to teamwork
Product Developer - The Package:
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.