Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Dreaming of a Fashion Career? We want to hear from you!
The International Fur Federation has been established for over 50 years and is the only organisation to represent the international real fur industry and regulate its practices and trade. We are looking for a young and a very passionate individual to join our young fashion team and fill in the role of communications executive, promoting real natural fur fashion in media, events and campaigns.
THE IDEAL PERSONALITY
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Basic fashion flare and interest
- Able to multitask
- Fresh and energetic
THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE
2 years minimum experience in a similar role – preferably in lifestyle/fashion industry and communications.
- Able to follow tasks and assignment.
- Strong interest in web/online and social media.
- Able to execute communication plans and follow timelines.
- Able to execute small to medium size events.
- Able to draft news/releases or blogs.
- Able to manage/feed the group website.
- Able to participate in brainstorms and come up with ideas.
- Excellent timeline and deadline management.
- Knowledge of key global fashion/lifestyle media.
- Able to keep within budget.
- Able to manage/feed social media platforms and encourage engagement.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software (Powerpoint, excel, word etc).
- Able to deliver with minimal supervision.
- Must be London Based.