Design Account Manager
Are you a confident and ambitious Sales Account Manager looking for a role to make your own? My Client are looking for a dynamic, commercial Design Account Manager who has a great eye for product to join their successful team.
About the company...
My client has been able to build their business successfully by providing some much loved high street names with trend driven product, understanding their customers and their demographic, and with this knowledge, they have now just successfully launched their own brand.
About the role...
Working with some of the businesses key accounts, you would be responsible for driving the business forward by identifying key product for them. Being as part of the successful team, the role will involve (but is not limited to) :
- Manage the development and range planning process with the buyers each season, bringing new ideas to the table and seeking fresh ideas to grow the business, showing a strong understanding of your customer and their target demographic
- Work through cost and delivery negotiations with both the factories and the buyers ensuring the desired targets and margins are achieved
- Organise, manage and drive the meetings with the buyers, alongside driving the internal design teams
- Work closely and liaise with the internal production teams to ensure all customer requirements are strictly followed.
- Keep yourself updated in regular comp shopping and upcoming trends, ensuring you are keeping ahead of the customers competitors.
- Be involved with developing new fabrics and finishes, and liaise regular with fabric mills through daily liaison or research trips, so new options can be provided to the buyers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be able to see potential opportunities and use them to grow the business
- A commercial eye for trends and colour, identifying product for each relevant market
- Proven experience of working in a similar Account Manager role and able to manage buyers expectations
- Well organised, sales driven and diligent in your work ethic
If this Design Account Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference RC57444