Senior Sales Account Manager
- Communicate directly to key retail customers with a professional and helpful demeanour.
- Nurture and develop existing accounts both domestically and internationally.
- Managing customer POs from the moment they have been received until they have been delivered and invoiced.
- Ensuring that the Account Managers are compliant with company procedure, driving sales and that all their deliveries are completed on time.
- Responsible for the verification of all lines that the Account Management team has in production are followed up with the factories.
- Monitoring that all the customers are kept up to date on the status of their orders.
- Working closely with the Production & Design team, to keep updated on the ranges production and development.
- Manage existing customer base ensuring they are up to date with bestsellers, new products and exclusive lines on offer in order to maximise potential sales.
- Management of range selection and negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for the training and development of Account Managers.
- Managing team performance reviews, sickness and attendance.
- Communication with senior stakeholders across the business, attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Daily reporting into the Director responsible of Sales / Account Management & Production
What we need from you?
- 4+ years of Sales and Account Management experience, preferably within a fashion retailer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design & production procedures and the complete product life cycle.
- A comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of supplier relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner, outstanding vocabulary skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package - especially Excel and Power point