. . . a subsidiary of totes»ISOTONER Inc., one of the largest fashion accessory companies in the US, with operations in North America, the UK, Scandinavia and throughout Europe.
Established in the UK for over 30 years, you’ll know us best for our branded ranges such as totes toasties, totes umbrellas, ISOTONER slippers & gloves as well as Just Sheepskin slippers and outdoor boots; an exciting and creatively challenging opportunity has now arisen to join our Billericay Head Office and develop the Company’s iconic totes soft accessory, footwear and gift ranges.
The Successful Person:
- Will be a creative, upbeat and dynamic self-starter with bags of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Will have development/design experience ideally within the slipper/footwear market. You will also have a demonstrable passion for, and knowledge of, the accessory and footwear industry generally.
- Will be fully proficient in Photoshop and/or Illustrator plus Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint packages.
- Will possess an ability and willingness to demonstrate initiative, multi-task under pressure and to independently move projects on at a pace in line with Critical Path schedules.
- Will have bundles of energy and ideas and be happy and confident to work as part of a team.
- Will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with an outgoing, open and flexible personality.
- To work closely with the Category Director (Footwear) to range build cost-effectively, taking into consideration price points, trends, styles and colours. To liaise closely with totes’ overseas offices in sourcing materials, components and trims.
- To work within the Company’s brand guidelines, always demonstrating an understanding of the heritage of the brand and the Company.
- To actively monitor and report back on industry trends, competitor product and pricing evaluations and liaise with totes’ French and American offices to keep up to date with their design development.
- To design and develop, using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, initial sample requests and images for customer and in-house presentations and meetings.
- To manage and monitor all projects from development to fitting and sealing stages, and to maintain clear and concise records. To clearly communicate all development stages to vendors in the Far East.
- To be prepared to travel at the Company’s request - not only to the UK’s Derby office but also to overseas facilities in France, the Far East and the USA.
- Competitive salary package according to experience
- 25 days’ holiday p.a. plus UK Bank & Public Holidays
- Bright and airy office space
- On-site car parking
Please apply with full CV and salary/package expectations to email@example.com.
Please, no agencies.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we will only be able to respond to applicants selected for interview.